BRAND STRATEGY A well-planned and executed brand strategy defines the corporate identity of the SME, its brand personality and promises to their target audience. It also helps to identify the SME’s unique proposition to effectively differentiate itself from competition.
A Brand Strategy Development Project typically comprises the following phases:
- Conduct BRAND AUDIT to assess how your brand is perceived by your customers and stakeholders, and identify brand gaps
- Develop a BRAND POSITIONING STRATEGY to define a differentiated value proposition of your brand and chart a clear direction for brand growth
- Invest in VISUAL IDENTITY SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT to align all communication touch points to your brand strategy
- Ensure INTERNAL ALIGNMENT by equipping and training all staff to embody and deliver your brand promises and proposition
MARKETING STRATEGY An effective and well-executed marketing strategy helps SMEs define their market position, identify business priorities, understand their target audience and provide clarity and strategic direction to guide its marketing efforts.
A Marketing Strategy Development Project typically comprises the following phases:
- Conduct MARKET RESEARCH to gain industry insights of your competitors, customers and other relevant stakeholders
- Invest in MARKETING STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT to establish your market positioning, marketing objectives and strategy
- Build MARKETING ROADMAPS to draw up concrete action plans to achieve the identified marketing objectives